From this week on, I´ll be your hostess on Fridays for The Ultimate Party on G+ and I´ll choose posts to boost here too!
Now let's party!
Thank you so very much for linking up and joining our party. We will remind people to link up every single Friday on Facebook and G+ as it helps us know who is participating in our party, and which people are being by spammers by just using the hashtag #theultimateparty.
Read on as there will be a couple of changes to this party!
- Starting next week, Tammy D is moving this party to Creative K Kids. It is her goal to move the parties that she will continue to do to Creative K Kids by November as she is too swamped to keep running two blogs. So this party, The Ultimate Pinterest Party, the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party, and maybe one big social media party will be taken over to Creative K Kids.
- We have a new host! +Paula Kumert from Paula-Buenos Aires is always great at boosting everyone's posts in this party, and so we are excited to see her come on board! She will do the circle every week too. <---- hehehehehe That is me. :D
Please follow all the co-hosts above and the hosts, +Tammy Doiel from Creative K Kids, +Tammy A from My Life Abundant, +Kim P from KidPep, +Amanda Paxton from Old House to New House and +Paula Kumert from Paula-Buenos Aires on Google+ and any other social media that you would like to follow us on. The hosts are the first 5 people linked up below, so it is easy to follow us on G+.
Why do we do a G+ party at all, and why do we do it on Fridays?
- Posting on G+ helps with SEO optimization.
- Posting on G+ helps your posts get ranked higher in Google's search engine.
- Friday is supposed to be the best time for interaction on G+, specifically between 11a.m. - 2 p.m. and 7 - 10 p.m
- To help you gain more followers on G+. (We'll have a G+ circle that we share every week for those who link up.)
- To interact with and get to know other bloggers.
- BECAUSE IT'S FUN!! Why do a party if it isn't going to be fun?
Here is a little extra information for this party:
- You can follow our G+ page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates! Also, if you follow our page, we will invite you every week to our party "event" so that you will be reminded of the party!
- If you wish, you can follow our Pinterest board called The Ultimate Party where all of your hosts can pin your great posts.
- Optional: You can include your pin URL that coincides with your post on G+ so that others can pin it if they want to do so. If you repin the pin, please try to remember to include the hashtag #theultimateparty in the pin description.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!
I also would love any tweets you could do to help spread the word about this party! The more people that come, the more your posts will be boosted!
Please tell your blogging friends about this party as the more people that participate means that your posts get boosted more! Plus almost every week, we make a circle for only those who participated in that week's party. It's an easy way to grow your circles and get your posts boosted and maybe pinned all at the same time!