This is now our 3rd month of doing The Ultimate Party on Facebook! We now have 137 followers on The Ultimate Party Page. Most of those followers are people who have participated in our parties!
I´m in a party mood, so I will show you two of the party posts that were posted for Week 10. :D
You need to see Always Made with Love red velvet cake. It is so neat! And it comes with the recipe. :)
Thanks for sharing about our party. The more participants in this party, the more your posts get boosted!
Last week we had 27 different Facebook statuses linked up to the party!
Here was my favorite share of the party!
To participate in today's party:
- First follow your hosts and co-hosts on Facebook.
- Tammy from The Ultimate Linky -- Follow The Ultimate Linky on Facebook HERE.
- Tammy from My Life Abundant -- Follow My Life Abundant on Facebook HERE.
- Kim from Kid Pep -- Follow Kid Pep on Facebook HERE.
- Sinea from Ducks 'n a Row -- Follow Kid Pep on Facebook HERE.
- A NEW CO-HOST! Renee from What Mama Wants -- Follow What Mama Wants on Facebook HERE.
- Paula from Buenos Aires --Follow Paula -- Buenos Aires on Facebook HERE.
- Amber from Snapshots and Snippets -- Follow Snapshots and Snippets on Facebook HERE.
- Add one or two of your Facebook statuses that you want boosted as a comment to the top post on the page. The post says "The Ultimate Party on Facebook, Week 10!!!"
Here is how to find the URL of the Facebook post:Go to your Facebook page. Find the post you want to boost (have people like/comment/share). Click on the time under the title. I would click on "30 minutes ago."Then go up to the browser window and copy the URL. It will look like this:Paste this URL as a comment on The Ultimate Party's page.
- Go and boost at least 3 other statuses for every status you link up. Like, comment, or share the other Facebook posts. I cannot be on Facebook all day! The hosts and co-hosts will do their best to boost every post, but we need your help!
- Please follow our Facebook page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates!
- If you wish, you can follow our Pinterest board called The Ultimate Party where all of your hosts can pin your great posts.
- Optional: You can include your pin URL for that post so that others can pin it if they want to. If you repin the pin, please try to remember to include the hashtag #theultimateparty in the pin description.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!
And we would love some tweets! Thank you!
Tweet Before you link up, we have one more special feature that truly makes this Facebook party The Ultimate Party!
- Every weekday except for Tuesday, you can share your posts on one of the host's pages.
- Go and link up one of your posts as a comment to the post on the host's Facebook page. (It will be pinned at the top or will be very close to the top of the page.)
Here is the schedule: