I chose this post to showcase this week: From coffee table to country kitchen island by Robin from Re-do it yporself inspirations.
Robin does amazing work. In this case, something for her family. I loved it because of all the storage space ( as a crafter storage space is an interest of mine ;) ) The table has not only the 29"x29" surface, but inside and the 24"x 24" shelf too. Robin´s son is a hard worker, DIY, gardener, cook;and she knows he will love the space of it too. The fact his kitchen is small, this fits in the center, but can be rolled to the stove or sink with ease. And someday, maybe, he will teach his child how to make apple pie like she did with him and his brothers.
To participate in today's party:
- First follow your hosts and co-hosts on Facebook. I promise, we have moooooore exciting posts for you.
- Tammy from The Ultimate Linky -- Follow The Ultimate Linky on Facebook HERE.
- Tammy from My Life Abundant -- Follow My Life Abundant on Facebook HERE.
- Kim from Kid Pep -- Follow Kid Pep on Facebook HERE.
- Sinea from Ducks 'n a Row -- Follow Ducks 'n a Row on Facebook HERE.
- Crystal from Finding Crystal -- Follow Finding Crystal on Facebook HERE.
- Paula from Buenos Aires --Follow Paula -- Buenos Aires on Facebook HERE.
- Amber from Snapshots and Snippets -- Follow Snapshots and Snippets on Facebook HERE.
Go to The Ultimate Party's page on Facebook HERE. That is where the participants gather for the fun exchange.
- Add one or two of your Facebook statuses that you want boosted as a comment to the top post on the page. The post says "The Ultimate Party on Facebook, Week 6!!!"
Here is how to find the URL of the Facebook post: Go to your Facebook page. Find the post you want to boost (have people like/comment/share). Click on the time under the title. I would click on "30 minutes ago."Then go up to the browser window and copy the URL. It will look like this:Paste this URL as a comment on The Ultimate Party's page.
- Go and boost at least 3 other statuses for every status you link up. Like, comment, or share the other Facebook posts. The hosts and co-hosts will do their best to boost every post. Join the buzz!
- Please follow our Facebook page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates!
- If you wish, you can follow our Pinterest board called The Ultimate Party where all of your hosts can pin your great posts.
- Optional: You can include your pin URL for that post so that others can pin it if they want to. If you repin the pin, please try to remember to include the hashtag #theultimateparty in the pin description.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!
Join the party on Twitter too and send some tweets with our hastag too! Thank you!
Tweet Before you link up, we have one more special feature that truly makes this Facebook party The Ultimate Party!
Want to share more? Every weekday except for Tuesday, you can share your posts on one of the host's pages. Go and link up one of your posts as a comment to the post on the host's Facebook page. (It will be pinned at the top or will be very close to the top of the page.)
Here is the schedule: